Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This is my first blog entry ever and boy am I excited!

I have so much cool stuff happen to me all the time. My friends are all unique and interesting, some of them go above and beyond that. I have the best job in the world in my opinion... I mean, I get to draw all over people for money! They tell me the most unbelievable things without my even asking. My husband is someone I can say that I admire and aspire to be like. He is also a dirtbag biker tattoo artist who talks like a hillbilly and dances even more like one. All that being said, I figured I better write some of my experiences down because I don't even remember what I did yesterday. 
I figured this was a good time to start seeing as AZ bike week is over, we are moved out of our Phoenix house (about to move into our new home soon), things at the tattoo studio are starting to get busier, and I just have more time. We have all kinds of plans this summer and after listening to a room full of people laugh hysterically at the handwritten journal I kept over our trip last summer, I think this will be easier for me to share. Ooh. First blogs are hard! 
 One Important thing is that amidst much of the chaos that is going on around me, I had time to make this flyer: 
We are finally ready after being open for 4 months to have our grand opening party! We are hoping everyone will come enjoy the festivities. Cars, bikes, hot girls, BBQ meat, music...what else do you want?
Don't forget to show off your tattoos! You earned em! We will have a pre party at Kelly's Sweet Revenge in Star Valley AZ on april 30th. It is not going to suck.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere my friend! Yes, your new link worked! For a first read it was a delight! Keep up the good work and remember, if it's really fucked up, change people's names! See you at the party and unoffically, CONGRATS on the "other thing" wink wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and oh yeah, I love love love the cover photo! What a trip that was! I always said pink and purple go together great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have often thought I should be writing things down...afterall this photographic memory is NOT gonna last forever....
    Looking forward to getting to know you through your words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you and I look forward to creating many more memories with you and your man. PEACE&GREASE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Jack said welcome to the blog scene! Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete